Monday, April 25

Ultra

This week’s Challenge over at I heart faces is Pets! Pets are definitely my favorite! This is my little boy, Ultra when he was just an hour old! Make sure to check out the other pet photos Here




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute and little, awesome!

Dena said...

Awww.....love it.

Anonymous said...

Awwww what a little cutie!

Anonymous said...

oh, so tiny...lovely shot!

Tess @ Pro-tography 101 said...

So tiny-and cute!

April said...

So precious!

The Kloeppings said...

oh wow...itty bitty! Please tell me he's 120 lbs now or something:)

the monkeys' mama said...

eeeeeeee! super super adorable. and amazing clarity. love it!

Sherrie {Bird Lady} said...

I have to wonder what kind of puppy it is :O)

dazzlephotozz said...

Thank you everyone for your comments- Ultra is a Border collie he currently weighs around 27lbs... And with piercing blue eyes! Definitely a mama’s boy and I absolutely love him!